To convert more images to icons easily you can use the Batch Process dialog of IcoFX.
To batch create icons from images follow these steps:
1. Start IcoFX
2. Open the Batch Create Icons or Cursors dialog using the "Tools/Batch Create Icons or Cursors..." menu item.
Batch Create Icons or Cursors Dialog
3. Using the "Add..." button add the image files that you would like to convert to icons.
You can also add icons here. New icons will be created based on these icons. Using this method you can batch convert Macintosh icons to Windows icons.
4. In the "Image Formats" group box you can select the image formats to include in the icons. It is recommended to leave the default values.
5. Specify the output folder for the icons. The icons will be created in this folder.
6. Specify the file format of the icons. You have two options:
- Windows Icon - This will create Windows icons from your images
- Macintosh Icon - This will create Macintosh icons from your images
7. Press the OK button to start processing the files.
For more information about the Batch Create Icons or Cursors dialog consult the help file of IcoFX.